Thursday, July 7, 2016

Early morning view


My living room and kitchen where windows are open


My bedroom window

Where QE and her dogs visit with friends in the late afternoon
Just outside my bedroom window(s)
They also work as a 7:15 a.m. alarm
when The Queen takes them for a walk.
I'm going to miss those barking dogs!
NOT

Shortest way to the Piazza Grande (looking out my windows)
but it's steeper than it appears, so I use a via
on the other side, steep, but more gradual


Sometimes trucks get a bit close, or it's deliberate to show the old
materials under and artistic to look like a horse?

Headed down to the Corso







Work crews have to work early because there isn't room
for them and the vehicles that travel this via



Poliziano, the Poet

Walking out of this gate








Looking South, I think





Back up to the Corso

Floren's shop


This is why everything is so clean; everyone
cleans outside their doors

A catch-my-breath place to
enjoy the passersby

Peach pit


Jen's favorite restaurant for gnocchi

View at breakfast
 Caffe Politziano






One of several dining rooms at Caffe Poliziano




Jude, the reason we never saw the
'cute gelato guy' here was because
this wasn't the right gelato spot!

Scatter; the bus is coming


Looking North

My favorite photo




St Agnese Church

Poppies were blooming when I arrived in April
and they are still blooming here and there









 Now I have to climb up another long, steep hill

But that's ok, because look at all the
things I saw!







Oh yah, almost home







No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be a Follower to comment. Go to the Comment As menu, select Anonymous, and then comment. Please include your name with your comment. Thanks Liz