Sunday, July 3, 2016

Checking out the Corso, Via's, Vicolo's, Strada's and Piazzetta's








No space goes unused

A town known primarily for it's wine
of course,
has lots and lots of wine shops






















Another restaurant I've missed
I'll try to get there this week


My view at lunch at
Enoteca La Dolce Vita
This has become a favorite place 
for lunch


Crostini with pork sausage, buffalo mozzarella, mushrooms and walnuts


Bathroom ceiling





I purchased Tuscan wines which will be shipped



Re-construction is on  going in Montepulciano


Death Notices


I was waiting for the orange bus
so could 'capture' people walking 
up the hill




This is how Montepulciano must
be the cleanest town anywhere
This man, (he gave me permission
to take his photo) was sweeping
up barely perceptible things off 
the street


I'd seen this family going up the hill
and now coming down the hill
On the way up the little guy was not
happy about being in the stroller.
I see he was FREED


Sitting on the bus at bus station
while bus drivers admire the driver's
(with the longer hair) motorcycle
It was impressive

One more trip to Cafe Poliziano
Sitting outside enjoying the view

The jasmine was in full bloom 2 weeks ago


No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be a Follower to comment. Go to the Comment As menu, select Anonymous, and then comment. Please include your name with your comment. Thanks Liz