Thursday, June 30, 2016

A walk then lunch with Michael and Jennifer

Changing seasons
wish I could be here in autumn...









What I saw from my perch in the Piazza Grande

















Now on to lunch with Jennifer and Michael, but first a pre-lunch glass of prosecco and snacks
at Enoteca, San Francisco














Almost there

I so appreciate the handrails!


There they are!!!









Jen in the time out chair


Probably for being sassy



Lunch is over and down we go








Michael went back to the apartment
Jen and I stopped into this church to light candles for Jim







Taking in a few more sights


Stopping in to introduce Jennifer to Flor






Flor is very helpful and generous with her time
and she made us a cake; a recipe from the Philippines.
Delicious!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be a Follower to comment. Go to the Comment As menu, select Anonymous, and then comment. Please include your name with your comment. Thanks Liz