Friday, June 17, 2016

Back to Monticchiello for Lunch at La Porta...with Jackie

Last here in late May
the hills and fields were all still green
Flowers in the village more profuse now
and the jasmine is in full bloom






















 Jackie before 2 swallows of the wine

 I just missed the good shot I wanted
These two waiters were hanging over
looking down at the Ferrari and Porsche as they
revved their engines and flew away



 Jackie's pici with tomato and olive oil

 My pici with meat sauce

 We both had steak and mushrooms

 Jackie's chickpeas

 Dessert served with Vin Santo

 That same look that all my "friends" get 
when I'm been in their face with my camera

Another successful outing
Jackie leaves at 3:00 a.m. for Florence 
and back to Sacramento via Houston tomorrow
Her visit was much too brief

No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be a Follower to comment. Go to the Comment As menu, select Anonymous, and then comment. Please include your name with your comment. Thanks Liz