Monday, June 13, 2016

Sunday Stroll in the Countryside

I love the village here and I also love
that in about 3 to 5 minutes I can be walking
down a country lane

I left with just my camera, not even a lens cover,
no phone, no umbrella (always a mistake)
I tucked my camera under my sweatshirt
during 3 separate rain squalls...the only shelter I had for it.

 A painting in the hallway I pass
coming and going several times a day

 Cat on car performing ablutions
whom I pass also several times a day



A view I see anytime I walk out the front door



 Via del Poliziano
The street where I have lived for the last 2 months

 Bus Stop for the orange bus
is near that blue arrow











 Originally a monastery, then a church
The church is no longer in use, but still
has a chapel that is used for various events from time to time
The side shown here has been converted into condominiums,
of course.

 Even the wheat is pretty here




Looks angry





 Another view of the monastery/church/condominiums















The repeated thunder encouraged me
to come back inside...

1 comment:

You do not have to be a Follower to comment. Go to the Comment As menu, select Anonymous, and then comment. Please include your name with your comment. Thanks Liz