Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sunday, always a slow day in rural Italy


It definitely wasn't a calm day in Southern Tuscany
The wind has been howling for two days and the
forecast calls for more.

It's warm and cozy inside so I snapped a few photos
from windows in the apartment.

 I'm not as bold or brave as this woman.
I had concert tickets tonight up this hill and
around the corner at 9:15 p.m.  I decided
to sacrifice the tickets, between the wind, the dark
and the steep hill, I'll not take any chances.

 The wind stands the palm fronds downside UP.

 Betty cutting herbs in the garden for the dinner she is cooking.

 The nearest wine shop as seen from my bedroom window.

This looks like "A Hot Wind Blows in Morocco"
except it's a cool wind in Montepulciano.


No comments:

Post a Comment

You do not have to be a Follower to comment. Go to the Comment As menu, select Anonymous, and then comment. Please include your name with your comment. Thanks Liz